This is the first time I am writing a proper welcome letter to my Blog page to tell you everything about the exciting destinations we are featuring in 2014 and what we are planning to introduce in 2015.
The great surprise has been Malta, a unique Island a short drive from Sicily. I used to live in Malta at the beginning of my career in 2000 but at that time, it was so different. I used to disliked it. As a matter of fact I decided to settle down in Sicily again. Two years ago I decided to give a go to Malta and all of a sudden I found myself in a new country, a new image of the island. The Euro brought so many good things differently than our country. In 2014 we have introduced a Malta and Gozo tour called Legendary islands..we were sceptic about its success but it has become our Top Seller tour with lots of bookings for 2015. We are very pleased with the outcome.
There is so much to do on this small island of ours that visitors often feel like they must be missing out something.
We've rounded up a few of the things to do and see that are such an intrinsic part of our daily life.
1) Take a walk along the Sliema and St Julian's seafront and enjoy a wonderful Mediterranean meal at one of the many restaurants along the way.
2) Visit the Ggantija temples - said to be the oldest free- standing structures in the world.
3) Browse for additional delicacies and local crafts at the Victoria Market in Gozo.
4) Organise a "Fenkata" and sample the very traditional dish of fried rabbit.
5) Buy Maltese Pastizzi - a local pastry delicacy and eat them in the sun.
6) Explore the tiny island of Comino and swim in the stunning Blue Lagoon.
8) Take in the view from Calypso's Cave above Ramla Bay in Gozo
9) Explore Valletta, one of the most historic cities in Europe and a Unesco World Heritage site and wonder at the magnificent St John's Co-Cathedral.
10) Organize a boat trip, and enjoy the views of the island's rugged coastline from out at sea
11) Explore the nightlife in Paceville.
12) Catch a play at the Manoel Theatre, one of the oldest working theatres in the world.
13) Pay a visit to the Mosta Church, famous for having one of the largest domes in the world.
14) Take in the views of the breathtaking Grand Harbour from the Upper Barrakka gardens
15) Look out for village Festas ( The season begins in May), when the whole town organises parades and fireworks extravaganzas and a good time is had by all.
16) Hop onto a ferry to Gozo and head to Dwejra to admire the Azure Window which is undoubtedly one of Malta's highlights.
17) Malta is one of the best places in the world to go scuba diving offering fantastic diving courses and the opportunity to see some incredible underwater wildlife during your holiday.
18) Go to Marsaxlokk quaint fishing village for markets, fresh fish and authentic fishing.
19) Visit the atmospheric underground chambers at the Hypogeum, which was created thousands of years ago.
20) Trek along the rugged coastline which provides a backdrop to Malta's beautiful beaches and crystal clear seas.
Hope you are getting inspired by our suggestion on how to get the most of your stay in Malta and Gozo. Looking forward to hearing from you. We still have places available for your 2015 holiday in Malta and Gozo.